Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Boy Chenoweth Coming Soon

My friend, Brooke, and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Natalie and husband, Eric. They are expecting their first baby in July. They are such sweet friends and I'm so excited for them and their new addition. Natalie's from Australia, I want her accent!

**Sidenote: I think I now know about 7 or 8 people who are due in July and all are having boys! Strange how that happens.

Eric & Natalie

Natalie & her sister and nephew

Me & Libby

The Hostesses with Natalie

The awesome diaper cake that my husband made. He's unexpectedly creative!


The shower was a huge success. Natalie wanted it to be low key, so that's exactly what it was. She was able to visit with old and new friends, we had an excellent brunch, opened some gifts, and of course had a lot of "baby" talk. I can't wait to meet the little guy!






No comments:

Post a Comment