Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Married to a Doctor

The day finally came. Who would have ever thought I would be writing this post, but here I am doing just that. Scott is finished with medical school and will soon begin his residency. Thank you everyone for your prayers, love and support; we couldn't have made it without you! Here are a few pictures from the Awards Ceremony and Graduation.

Awards Ceremony

Scott posing with one of his awards. He was thrilled that his mom and I kept making him take pictures, but he was a good sport about it.

Us with Scott's parents before the Awards Ceremony at Navy Pier.



Graduation Day
Introducing Dr. Scott Kochenower



To my husband, I am so proud of you! Your hard work and dedication amaze me. Your love for your work is contagious and while you inspire me to find my calling you continue to challenge your peers by setting such a high standard. Thank you for continuing to put us first and including me throughout this entire process. I will forever remember our years in Chicago; our first year in the student dorms eating dinner off of T.V. trays, living on student loans and life in a 600 sq ft condo in the big city, but most importantly growing together as a couple and sharing many memories together. I look forward to our next journey!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Scott!! (and you too Whit)

    ReplyDelete