Thursday, June 24, 2010

This Blog Just Got 100X More Interesting

I know, I know our lives aren't too exciting or blog worthy, but maybe we'll have some better posts now that WE'RE HAVING A BABY! Our due date right now is December 23rd, so it looks like we'll be getting an early Christmas present.

I made a vow to take pictures of myself every 4 weeks starting at week 12, so here I am at week 12:




Not really anything to see yet, but that will all soon change. Excuse the mess in the background we were in the midst of moving.

So far so good, I'm 14 weeks today and starting my second trimester. I wasn't spared of the morning sickness though, I still don't know why it's named that, I went through all day nausea weeks 6-9 and absolutely could not stand the sight, smell, thought of chicken and lettuce. Ironic that it happened right after I went to the store and bought 2 bags of chicken breasts and a tub of lettuce! Thank goodness that didn't last too long. I'm feeling great now and have starting exercising again. I think my muscles are beginning to make room for the growing baby because I can feel them stretching, only the start of the things my body will be going through...I can't wait, it all sounds like so much fun.

Stay tuned to see my ever-growing belly.

4 comments:

  1. I hated chicken and veggies too!! I got over it for awhile and then at 34 weeks it hit again and only fried chicken sounds good :) So excited for you and Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh! I have been waiting for this post :) Love you miss you muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Your hair is getting long! I can't wait to see future posts and your expanding baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay tummy pics!! I told Dad that I can't wait til you two can take belly pics together...hopefully its his motivation to lose weight! haha love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete