Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Birthday Boy

Here are a few pics from Scott's 28th Birthday. He only got 25 candles, because well that's all that came in the package and I was too cheap to buy 2 packages, sorry babe.

Scott requested his favorite dinner: chicken fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes & gravy and then of course I added a vegetable. Even though it was his birthday we still had to have something green on the plate. For dessert we had his favorite: fun-fetti cake with chocolate chip ice cream.



Can't you tell he's thrilled about the socks, haha! His exact response, "Well, I'm not a dad yet, but I'm getting dad presents." Truth is, he splurged for my birthday and bought me a Nikon camera and photoshop. He told me that was his present too since we've both been wanting it for some time now.

But who are we kidding, here's to many more years of socks and other "dad" presents! Hope you had a fabulous birthday, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment