We've received some pretty cute clothes for the little guy. Here are some of my favorites thus far:
"Doctor in Training" scrub set so he can be just like his dad. Thanks Mimi & Papa, we love it!
And of course this little onesie. Since he can't wear the wings, guess he'll just have to date them, haha! Thanks Aunt Tam, can't wait to wear it with some cute little silver blue pants! We also already have a date to wear this next August to Bid Day...Aunt Lindsey just doesn't know it yet.


Yay! I made the cut!!!!! Now you know I expect to see plenty of pictures in that little outfit!
ReplyDeleteTam that is soo cute! Where did you find it?
ReplyDeleteOmg that is the most adorable pi phi shirt I've ever seen!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is this girl named Tatum Sanders on facebook. She was an OSU Pi Phi. She makes them!
ReplyDelete