Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Due Date Baby Boy

Today's your due date; however, I don't think you'll be making your appearance today. Daddy and Mommy are so anxious to meet you, along with everyone else. We've been imagining what you'll look like: the color of your eyes, how much you'll weigh, if you'll have hair. None of that truly matters though because no matter what, in our eyes you'll be the most beautiful baby ever. We continue to pray every day that you'll be healthy and happy. We're looking forward to holding you in our arms and giving you lots of hugs and kisses.

Looks like we'll meet you Sunday, December 26th (unless of course you decide differently). I apologize ahead of time that your birthday will forever be overshadowed by Christmas and New Years, but I promise to always make it special for you! See you in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment