Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Bug

Brett spent his first Valentine's Day sporting a "Hugs & Kisses" onesie from his Aunt Ali and was full of extra love for everyone. Now Scott and I have never been huge celebrators on this day, and maybe it's because our anniversary is 2 days later, but this year we actually recognized the day. I think a baby makes you celebrate every holiday...Brett even dressed up yesterday as Abraham Lincoln for President's Day. Okay, maybe not, but you get the point.



Brett got his Daddy this picture with the following words on the back:
Walk a little slower, Daddy.
Said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps,
And I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see.
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Some day when I'm all grown up
You're what I want to be
Then I willl have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right
And know that I waws true
Som, walk a little slower, Daddy
For I want to be just like YOU!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day with their loved ones with some extra kisses and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment