Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catching Up with Pictures

I apologize for the lack of posts/pictures. It's been a whirlwind since we've moved and it seems that we are finally settling in. I got a chance to download all the pictures from our camera today so here are a few of the highlights in no particular order:

In the Penske truck. After two days of travel we finally made it to our new home.


New whale pool


Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy ever! By this time Brett was bored with all the pictures so this is the best "smile" we got out of him.

Eating in the same highchair Papa G used when he was a little boy, built by Brett's Great-great Grandpa Leo.

Meeting cousins Aiden, Garrett and Mitchell

4 generations-Great Grandpa Teague, Grammy, Mommy & Brett

4th of July Silly Face


Swimmin' with Grammy

Not so sure about this whole airplane business

First trip to the park before we left Ohio. Swinging in the carseat swing. When he tried eating the straps we decided it was time to leave.

Just being cute : )



2 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney! Love the pics, Brett is getting so big. For a second when I saw that last pic I thought Brett was standing by himself! I was like "holy crap"! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...oh no, definitely not there yet. He's just now getting the hang of sitting without toppling over.

    ReplyDelete