Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Nemesis

That's right, Scott's on call. Only 3 1/2 more days though! I really thought we were in for it when he took over on Monday and they wouldn't stop beeping all night. Guess that was just a fluke though because it's been pretty quiet since then (knocking on wood right now).

In other news, Scott and I tried a local dive last night. We've wanted to try their "World Famous Wings" and since they were 39 cents last night we decided that would be the perfect time. The verdict: good, but I still prefer Buffalo Wild Wings. So last night as we were lying down for bed I swear I felt the baby moving. It really felt like the little one was doing somersaults. Maybe that had to do with the hot wings and Pepsi I had for dinner...so then again maybe it was just gas!

18 weeks today...one more week until the big reveal and then let the shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment