Brett's pseudo-6 month room is ready! Since we'll be moving (again) 6 months after Brett's born we didn't want to do too much with the room, plus we still needed a place for our guests to stay, but at the same time we wanted to give him a special place. And truth be told I just really needed something to do to exert all of my nesting craziness.
We decided to go with a jungle theme: giraffes, elephants and lions. Scott's grandma is painting these animals on canvas and we can't wait to see them!





Thanks mom for the awesome curtains! I think the "oops" really makes the curtains. They look great! Thanks dad for helping us hang the curtains and all the other items I was shoving your way! And thanks to my hubs for assembling the crib, painting the dresser and the "B" and of course putting up with my constant indecisiveness with everything!
We're almost all ready for the little guy now. I'm giving him my permission to make his appearance in 3-5 weeks (for his health not much earlier than that and for my sanity not any later than that). Oh it's not up to me?!?! Hmmm, guess I'll just have to go with it then.

Pretty sure we have the same stroller, boppy cover, and dilemma with the room! We have a double bed in Jhett's room but hey it's what we had to do for now. It's temporary right? :) His room is adorable!! I love the mobile. Good work!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I cant wait for him to get here!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I love the animal theme. I think we might be going with something similar - team safari.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys are almost ready. Very exciting!!