Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 4 Months, Brett!

Brett celebrated his 4 month birthday last Sunday (I know, I often do posts out of order, but I thought it necessary to post the Easter post asap). He asked to be twins with his dad for his birthday so that's exactly what he got.


He weighs 16 lbs 2 oz and is 26 inches long. Dr. K said he is perfectly proportionate : ) But definitely a big boy! The whole appointment was very uneventful, which is how I like it. Brett didn't even realize he was getting a shot until the second needle, but he only wimpered a little, no crying hysterically like last time. But just like last time he was fast asleep before I could even get him in the car. The doctor wears this little guy out! He still has acid reflux so he continues to take Prevacid and Alimentum formula. Hopefully, at 6 months we'll be finished with the billion dollar cans. Brett has a firm grip now and my hair has paid the price, I think it may be time for the "mommy" cut. He started rolling over several weeks ago, but not consistently and then completely stopped so Dr. K thinks it will be anytime now. He's constantly pushing himself to the standing position when we're holding him so I think it's time to get this kid a jumper.

It's hard to believe the next time we see Dr. K we'll be moving back to Oklahoma 2 days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment